X-Power XD-165LGR Low Grain Refrigerant (LGR) Dehumidifier
The XPOWER XD-165L Low Grain Refrigerant (LGR) Dehumidifier achieves maximum humidity control and water removal efficiency. This all new ‘XXL’ category unit is capable of removing up to 165 Pints/78 Litres per day @ AHAM (26.7°C, 60% RH) and 280 Pint/132 Litres per day at full saturation (32.2°C, 90% RH). The unit has an electronic display that assists in monitoring the temperature and humidity at the exhaust, as well as recording the total operating life of the dehumidifier. Lay flat ducting can be applied to the exhaust point of the dehumidifier with the dual ducting ring that is included on the unit to transport warm/dry air to where it is needed. Weighing 55kg with rugged wheels and telescoping handle, the ultra-mobile XD-165L gives you class leading LGR performance.
- Digital display monitors current humidity and operating time
- Durable and rugged roto-mold housing
- Convenient power cord / drainage hose storage compartment
- Dual ducting adaptor exhaust capabilities
- Telescoping handle and large wheels for easy transportation
- Auto purge condensate pump with drainage hose automatically purges when full: no need to monitor collection tank levels
- Automatic speed control increases or decreases the fan speed based on the relative humidity and ambient temperature levels in the space requiring dehumidification
What is Low Grain Refrigerant (LGR)?
Low Grain Refrigerant (LGR) Dehumidifiers have the capacity to remove moisture and water vapour more effectively than your conventional residential/commercial grade dehumidifier. The efficiency of LGR Dehumidifiers are capable of achieving and operating at relative humidity levels as low as 20%.
XD-125L LGR Dehumidifier Specifications
- Water Removal Capacity
- 165 pints / 78 L /day at AHAM (80°F/27°C, 60% RH)
- 280 pints / 132 L /day at Saturation (90°F/32°C, 90% RH)
- Volts/Hertz 220-240V / 50Hz
- Amps 5.9 A (Low efficient amps draw)
- Rated Airflow 430 m3/h
- Automatic Speed Control
- Washable Stainless Steel Filter
- Cord Length 7.6 metres
- Drain Hose 12 metres
- Operating Range 0.6°- 40.6°C / 20% RH
- Unit Weight 55 kg
- Unit Size 56 x 57 x 76 cm
XPOWER Air Movers, Air Scrubbers and Dehumidifiers are the best in the industry!
Additional freight cost applies.
HOW MUCH WILL MY DELIVERY COST?
No matter where you live in Australia, our delivery service can reach you and priced minimum.
Note: Please allow extra time for delivery around public holidays. In order to qualify for our delivery service
- the products that you ordered have to be in stock
- they must be ordered online
- accurate delivery details must be provided
- your delivery address must be within Australia
- Authority to leave parcel at premises
Click & Collect:
Want to skip the wait and save on delivery? Select Click & Collect for free in-store pickup at our Arncliffe Location. Remember, this option is for pickup only. If you select it for delivery, we'll need to confirm your preferred delivery method and any associated charges before processing your order. Misusing this option to circumvent delivery fees can result in a delay to your order or cancellation.
IF YOU HAVEN’T RECEIVED YOUR ONLINE ORDER OR IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT AN ORDER THAT YOU HAVE PLACED, PLEASE CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND WE’LL GET ON THE CASE STRAIGHT AWAY.
HOW LONG WILL MY ORDER TAKE TO ARRIVE?
Here is an approximate guide to delivery times for online orders once they have been dispatched.
BUSINESS DAYS TO DELIVERY