Terms & conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR PACVAC VACUUM CLEANER TRADE-IN
- Participation in this offer is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Offeror is Pacvac Pty Ltd, ABN 60 709 396 593 of 7 Mackay Street, Kewdale, WA 6105, Australia.
- This offer is only open to Australian Residents, who are not employees or Directors of the Offeror, or any of the employees or Directors of the Agencies involved in this offer.
- Any persons under the age of 18 years must seek permission to participate from their parent or guardian.
- The Offer Period commences at 8.00 am (AEST) on 10 June 2019 and finishes at 2.00pm (AEST) on 14 June 2019 (“Offer Period”).
- This promotion applies to any old complete vacuum cleaner being used as a trade-in on a new Pacvac backpack vacuum cleaner during the offer period.
- Modified trade-in machines will be deemed invalid for this offer.
- The trade-in value is $50 (inc. GST) deduction from the purchase price of the machine of your choice (new machines eligible for selection include any machines detailed in point 6 above).
- The trade-in value has no cash value and must be used toward the purchase of a new Pacvac vacuum machine from those eligible as detailed in point 6.
- The trade-in value must be used in full at the time and location of the trade-in.
- Claimant must retain new proof of purchase for their own records.
- All trade-ins are final and you will not have the right to request a return of your trade-in machine or any accessories, once your trade-in value has been applied to the purchase of a new machine instore.
- The Offeror, to the extent permitted by applicable law, disclaim liability whether in contract, tort (including negligence), under any statute or otherwise, in relation to this offer.
- No responsibility will be accepted by the Offeror for late or misdirected participation.
- If for any reason this offer is interfered with in any way or not capable of running as planned, including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the control of the Offeror which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this offer, then the Offeror reserves the right in its sole discretion and subject to any written directions given by any relevant authority, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer, or invalidate any affected claims.
- This Offer is not transferable.