Numatic CVC370 Charles Wet & Dry Vacuum Cleaner
You want a vacuum cleaner that is totally without compromise, be it for wet or dry use, and that's exactly what you get. One minute (or most of the year in the majority of cases) Charles will be up to his neck in dust and dirt, keeping everything spick and span, and then suddenly the call arrives and he's expected to unblock the sink or dry the floor. Well, it's no problem with Charles, he has our full Twinflo' motor and performance to give you exactly what you need.
Big filters and Hepaflo dust bags for dry use and a safety float valve for wet pick-up.
Tubes are lightweight aluminium and will never rust. Two floor nozzles, one for wet work and a superb combination nozzle for carpets and hard floors, and even that has a stainless steel high efficiency carpet plate. Add to this three smaller tools and you are ready to tackle almost anything that comes along, be it floors or floods, corners or curtains, you are in control.
Having a Charles about the house is like having an insurance policy but without the small print.Wet or dry vac with powerful 1200W two stage motor. Comes with safety float valve for wet use & big filters and disposable dust bags for dry use. Features powder coated tubes and two fl oor nozzles one for wet work and a combination nozzle for carpets & hard floors. Ideal for situations where a wet and dry is sometimes needed for spillages, unblocking a sink or flooded areas.
- 1200 Watt, 1.6 horse power commercial motor.
- 61 decibel quiet operation.
- 15L dry capacity. | 9L wet capacity.
- Durable polyethylene tank.
- Supplied with both wet and dry pick up tools
- Microtex/Permatex combination filter for superior filtration.
- A separate handle at the rear of the vacuum ensures emptying it is a simple task
- 12" cleaning path.42' power cord.
- Optional disposable HEPA cloth bags for better air flow and filtration.
- Made in England.
- Filter Bags: 604102 (packet of 10)
- Stainless steel wands
- Multipurpose floor tool
- Wet floor tool
- Dusting brush
- Upholstery brush
- Crevice tool
- 2 Years Warranty
|15L Dry 9L Wet
|Suits Floor Type:
Videos & Instructions
Brochures & Information
HOW MUCH WILL MY DELIVERY COST?
No matter where you live in Australia, our delivery service can reach you and priced minimum.
Note: Please allow extra time for delivery around public holidays. In order to qualify for our delivery service
- the products that you ordered have to be in stock
- they must be ordered online
- accurate delivery details must be provided
- your delivery address must be within Australia
- Authority to leave parcel at premises
Click & Collect:
Want to skip the wait and save on delivery? Select Click & Collect for free in-store pickup at our Arncliffe Location. Remember, this option is for pickup only. If you select it for delivery, we'll need to confirm your preferred delivery method and any associated charges before processing your order. Misusing this option to circumvent delivery fees can result in a delay to your order or cancellation.
IF YOU HAVEN’T RECEIVED YOUR ONLINE ORDER OR IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT AN ORDER THAT YOU HAVE PLACED, PLEASE CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND WE’LL GET ON THE CASE STRAIGHT AWAY.
HOW LONG WILL MY ORDER TAKE TO ARRIVE?
Here is an approximate guide to delivery times for online orders once they have been dispatched.
BUSINESS DAYS TO DELIVERY