NEW Vacumi VC3 Allergies, Asthma, Dust Mite Vacuum Cleaner With Water Filtration
The VC3 is a natural and chemical-free solution for those suffering from asthma, dust mite allergies, eczema, rhinitis, sinus complications, and allergies related to pet dander, offering significant relief and improved indoor air quality.
Introducing the Vacumi VC3, a dry vac with a fine particle water filter, designed to remove the everything including the fine allergens particles from your floors, carpets, lounge or mattress before they become airborne and enter your respiratory system. The VC3 will provide relief for individuals suffering from asthma, dust mite allergies, eczema, rhinitis & sinus problems along with pet-dander related issues.
Vacumi is an innovative allergy vacuum that harnesses the power of a 3 stage filter system, offering the best all round solution for your home, office or hotel. The VC3 excels at capturing not only common allergens (dust mite poop) & pet dander, but also dust, dirt and grime particles. This capability ensures a comprehensive clean that extends beyond typical vacuuming tasks. Any bagged or bagless vacuum cleaner is not capable of preventing a good portion of the 5-20 micron allergen particles from becoming airborne. With a traditional vacuum cleaner, the more you vacuum, the more you stir up the allergen particles making them airborne.
By utilising water as its primary filtration method, the VC3 entraps all these unwelcome elements as small as 3 Microns, preventing any potential release through the 3 stage filter system, keeping the allergens out of your lungs. This natural, chemical-free approach is crucial for those concerned about the health and well-being of their family and themselves.
As the allergens, dirt, dust, and pet dander remnants are trapped effectively in the water tank, they are unable to escape or disperse within your home. Vacumi takes your indoor air quality to the next level with its 3 stage filtration system, guaranteeing that the air released into your home is 98% free from harmful particles. This advanced filtration process makes Vacumi the ultimate choice for any type of allergy or respiratory condition.
The VC3 boasts its ability to work as both a dry and a wet vac along with having a blower function. The unit is supplied with a range off accessories and attachments to suit every application.
Vacumi VC3 - Key Features
- Effective Filtration: The VC3 is highly efficient at trapping dust, dirt, allergens, and even larger particles like pet dander and bed bugs in the water filter tank.
- Improved Air Quality: The Vacumi VC3 will drastically improve indoor air quality by preventing particles from being released back into the air during vacuuming. All vacuums without water filtration (yes even those fitted with a HEPA filter) will do a good job of capturing the dirt and dust particles, however these units will release a good portion of the fine allergen particles back into the air and eventually into your respiroty system.
- No Need for Disposable Bags: You don't need to buy or replace disposable bags, reducing ongoing operational costs. Simple empty the water tank once you have finished vacuuming.
- Versatility: The VC3 can also be used as a wet vacuums for cleaning up liquid spills. The unit also has a blower function to dry wet areas or blow away debris.
- Allergen and Odor Control: The water filtration process helps capture allergens and drastically reduces pet odors found in most vacuums.
Vacumi VC3 - Dust Mite Allergen Vacuum - Technical Features
- 1400w Variable Speed Stepless Motor
- 19000pa Suction Power
- 15L Tank Capacity
- 10m Cable Length
- 75db Low Noise
- Wet and Dry Vac
- Has a Blower Feature
- A Washable 2nd Stage Foam and 3rd Stage Hepa Filter,
- Over ~95% of all Allergens are Filtered out in the water tank. The following ~3% is filtered through the 3rd stage HEPA filtration.
HOW MUCH WILL MY DELIVERY COST?
No matter where you live in Australia, our delivery service can reach you and priced minimum.
Note: Please allow extra time for delivery around public holidays. In order to qualify for our delivery service
- the products that you ordered have to be in stock
- they must be ordered online
- accurate delivery details must be provided
- your delivery address must be within Australia
- Authority to leave parcel at premises
Click & Collect:
Want to skip the wait and save on delivery? Select Click & Collect for free in-store pickup at our Arncliffe Location. Remember, this option is for pickup only. If you select it for delivery, we'll need to confirm your preferred delivery method and any associated charges before processing your order. Misusing this option to circumvent delivery fees can result in a delay to your order or cancellation.
IF YOU HAVEN’T RECEIVED YOUR ONLINE ORDER OR IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT AN ORDER THAT YOU HAVE PLACED, PLEASE CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND WE’LL GET ON THE CASE STRAIGHT AWAY.
HOW LONG WILL MY ORDER TAKE TO ARRIVE?
Here is an approximate guide to delivery times for online orders once they have been dispatched.
BUSINESS DAYS TO DELIVERY