Inox MX4 Super HD Lubricant Lanolin Spray Aerosol 300g (ADV6102)
LANOX Lanolin Lubricant is a heavy duty, anti-moisture, anti-corrosion lubricant made with a high grade oil and lanolin base, with specialised chemical compounds.
LANOX Is created with Lanolin, a natural wax found in animal wool, especially the wool from sheep, commonly referred as ‘WOOL FAT’ or ‘WOOL GREASE’.
Lanolin has widespread uses, ranging from cosmetics, soaps and medical products to rust proofing and lubrication. Lanolin has been used in skin care and cosmetics as far back as 700BC, but in the late nineteenth century it was refined at a new level, giving us lanolin with an extremely high quality. Although we make INOX, a quality anti-corrosion lubricant, there are areas where a lanolin based anti-corrosion lubricant like LANOX is sometimes better suited for the application at hand.
LANOX MX4 has ideal applications in the Marine industry. It designed to stop electrolysis between different metals and prevent oxidation and rust from forming on the surface. The lanolin base helps to prolong the protection between applications, as it is a natural anti-corrosion compound that is not soluble in water and leaves a protective film behind.
- LANOX is a heavy duty anti-moisture, anti-corrosion lubricant made with a high grade lubricating oil and lanolin base with specialized chemical compounds.
- LANOX contains no silicon, kerosene, acids or dieselene.
- LANOX is harmless to metal points & surfaces, plastics, painted & enamel finishes, fibreglass, formica or neoprene seals.
- LANOX doesn’t become sticky, gooey or gum up.
- LANOX is non-conductive, non-static & non-corrosive.
- LANOX has neutral properties, low flammability (NON-AEROSOL)
- Lanox doesn’t dry out or wash off with water
MX4 Lubricant Applications
- Anchors, Chains & Shackle Bolts
- Construction & Fabrication
- Earth Moving Machinery
- Farm Machinery
- Irrigation Plant and Pipes
- Jet SKIs and Outboards
- Livestock Transport
- Moorings and Slips
- Thread Anti-Seize
HOW MUCH WILL MY DELIVERY COST?
No matter where you live in Australia, our delivery service can reach you and priced minimum.
Note: Please allow extra time for delivery around public holidays. In order to qualify for our delivery service
- the products that you ordered have to be in stock
- they must be ordered online
- accurate delivery details must be provided
- your delivery address must be within Australia
- Authority to leave parcel at premises
Click & Collect:
Want to skip the wait and save on delivery? Select Click & Collect for free in-store pickup at our Arncliffe Location. Remember, this option is for pickup only. If you select it for delivery, we'll need to confirm your preferred delivery method and any associated charges before processing your order. Misusing this option to circumvent delivery fees can result in a delay to your order or cancellation.
IF YOU HAVEN’T RECEIVED YOUR ONLINE ORDER OR IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT AN ORDER THAT YOU HAVE PLACED, PLEASE CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND WE’LL GET ON THE CASE STRAIGHT AWAY.
HOW LONG WILL MY ORDER TAKE TO ARRIVE?
Here is an approximate guide to delivery times for online orders once they have been dispatched.
BUSINESS DAYS TO DELIVERY