HAKO Minuteman X17 Eco CFS Carpet Extractor with High Pressure
The faucet fill function offers efficient filling of the solution tank and the removable recovery tank has a convenient dump hose that saves time and empties easily. The easy glide vacuum shoe moves across carpet effortlessly and the large 10" wheels support easy transport and maneuvering up and down stairs.
The X17 is constructed of non corrosive polyethylene that wont dent, corrode or rust. It contains two quick disconnect spray jets that allow for simple maintenance and the automatic float shutoff prevents damage to the vacuum motor. The X17 is ideal for use in offices, schools, hospitality, healthcare centers, retail outlets, malls, restaurants and government facilities. The X17 also offers optional accessory tools for cleaning upholstery, stairways, underneath furniture and against walls.
CHEMICAL FREE SOLUTION CLEANING - (OPTIONAL)
The Minuteman X17 is also available with CFS Ozone System (Chemical Free Solution) which eliminates the need for chemical or disinfectant use. It uses Ozzone to Sanitise, Deodorise and purify.
- Sanitise: Ozone kills pathogens more broadly than chlorine or other chemical sanitisers
- Deodrise: Ozone is one of the most powerful deodrises known
- Purify: Ozone destroys residual pesticides in water and on the surface of carpet and breaks down trace phramaceuticals in water
- Conserve: Ozone creates fewer by products than chemical sanitisers and uses less energy than sanitising with heat
- 43cm cleaning path
- Ideal for use in offices, schools, hospitality, healthcare centers, retail outlets, malls, restaurants and governemnt facilities
- The X17 sprays cleaning solution, a brush agitates and deep cleans the carpet and a heavy duty vacuum picks up the water all in one pass
- Faucet-fill function offers efficient filling of the solution tank
- Removable recovery tank has convenient dump hose that saves time and empties easily
- Automatic float shut off for long motor life
- Non conductive operator control console
- Heavy- duty construction, long machine life
- CRI certified
Ease of Use
- Operator- friendly control panel makes it easy to operate
- Extractor has momentary and continuous spray features
- Easy glide vacuum shoe moves across carpet effortlessely
- Large 25cm wheels for easy transport and maneuvering up and down stairs.
Three spray jets force solution into carpet: independently powered brush deep cleans; and powerful vacuum picks up all the dirty solution to leave carpet clean and virtually dry.
- Constructed of non corrosive polyethylene that wont dent, corrode or rust
- Two qucik disconnect spray jets allow for simple maintenance
- Automatic float shutoff prevents damage to the vacuum motor
- Single, adjustable brush
- Clear recovery dome and solution tank caps
- Faucet-fill built in for operator convenience
- Large 34 litres solution tank and 28 litres recovery tank
- On board auxillary power for optional scrub wand and extraction tools
|Cleaning Path Width||43 cm|
|Solution Tank||34 litres|
|Recovery Tank||28 litres|
|Vacuum Motor||1500 Watt|
|Brush Motor||1/6 HP|
|Rated Voltage||230 V|
|Solution pump||50 psi|
|Vacuum waterlift||295 cm|
|Brush speed||1800 rpm|
|Number of spray jets||2|
Scrub wand, ET tool
4.5 Mtr Vac Hose
Brochures & Information
Click Here To Download Brochure PDF - 6806KB
*For some postcodes and qty order, shipping cost may be applicable*
HOW MUCH WILL MY DELIVERY COST?
No matter where you live in Australia, our delivery service can reach you and priced minimum.
Note: Please allow extra time for delivery around public holidays. In order to qualify for our delivery service
- the products that you ordered have to be in stock
- they must be ordered online
- accurate delivery details must be provided
- your delivery address must be within Australia
- Authority to leave parcel at premises
IF YOU HAVEN’T RECEIVED YOUR ONLINE ORDER OR IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT AN ORDER THAT YOU HAVE PLACED, PLEASE CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND WE’LL GET ON THE CASE STRAIGHT AWAY.
HOW LONG WILL MY ORDER TAKE TO ARRIVE?
Here is an approximate guide to delivery times for online orders once they have been dispatched.
BUSINESS DAYS TO DELIVERY
|All Areas||4-6 Days|
|All Areas||4-6 Days|
|All Areas||4-6 Days|