Biosan II RTU Hospital Grade Disinfectant Ready To Use TGA Approved
Biosan II (AP439) is a proprietary anti-microbial decontaminant for use in heavy-duty restoration situations where bacteria, viruses, spores, moulds and yeasts are prevalent because of flooding, body fluids or organic waste. The core biocidal activity in Biosan is derived from a synergistic combination of two powerful biocides and specific potentiator chemistry which effectively destroys a wide range of micro-organisms, viruses, odour causing bacteria and mould.
Biosan II Ready To Use has been diluted to the correct concentration for ease of use.
This powerful biocidal blend is carried rapidly and deeply into the affected area with a dynamic wetting agent which enables the biocide to penetrate substantially further into porous substrates, fabrics and fibres than traditional disinfectants.
Evaluated in accordance with the TGA Test for Hospital Grade Disinfectants under “dirty” conditions at a dilution of 1:25 by a NATA accredited laboratory. (Test report available)
|Pack Size||5Lt & 750ml|
- Hospitals - CSSD: Stainless steel and plastic surfaces, non-therapeutic equipment, walls, floors and doors.
- Hospitals - Theatre (excludes medical devices): Equipment, hard surfaces, walls floors and doors
- Hospitals - Intensive Care: Stainless steel and plastic surfaces, non-therapeutic equipment, walls, floors and doors.
- Hospitals - General : Cleaning up blood and body fluid spills, desks, chairs, benches hard surfaces & equipment, handles, trolleys etc.
- Childcare/Nursery : Scales, cots, change tables, trolleys, touch points
- Aged Care: All hard surfaces, wheelchairs, tables, hard floors, doors, etc
- Dental & GP Surgeries : All hard surfaces, chairs, trolleys, treatment tables & lights
- Laboratories & Pathology Clinics : All hard surfaces, fume cupboards, benches, chairs, desks, trolleys
- Government : City Council, squatter clean-up, mould, trauma and flood clean-up
- Education : Schools, universities, Tafe.
- Public Transport : Hard surfaces, fogging applications, handles, seats, touch points.
Biosan II is effective against a wide spectrum of pathogens:
- SARS-CoV-2 (VOVID-19 Virus)
- Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA or Golden Staph)
- Escerichia Coli (E-Coli)
- Pseudomonas Aeruginosa
- Proteus Vulgaris
- Aspergillus Brasiliensis
- Salmonella Choleraesuis
Instruction for Use
Only use clean cloths or paper toweling when applying and using Biosan II solution. Follow established cleaning code of practice procedures to avoid cross-contamination. When spraying or fogging wear relevant PPE to protect eyes and to avoid inhalation. Not to be used on skin. The disinfectant is not to be used on medical devices or other therapeutic good.
- Add 64ml per litre of clean water (1:16) for SARS-CoV-2 treatment & mould remediation.
- Add 32ml per litre of clean water (1:32) for bacterial disinfection/decontamination.
- Add 16-20ml per litre (1:64 - 1:50) for clean surface disinfection and odour control.
Directions for Use:
Apply the solution liberally. Agitate and allow 10 mins dwell time. Rinse surfaces with clean water. Clean surfaces can be left to air-dry (wipe away excess solution) for maximum disinfection and for longer protection against micro-organisms.
Special use notes: Do not mix Biosan ll with detergents or other chemicals.
THIS PRODUCT WILL ATTRACT AN ADDITIONAL FREIGHT COST. PLEASE CONTACT PRIOR FOR DELIVERY REQUEST FOR BULK ORDERS.
HOW MUCH WILL MY DELIVERY COST?
No matter where you live in Australia, our delivery service can reach you and priced minimum.
Note: Please allow extra time for delivery around public holidays. In order to qualify for our delivery service
- the products that you ordered have to be in stock
- they must be ordered online
- accurate delivery details must be provided
- your delivery address must be within Australia
- Authority to leave parcel at premises
IF YOU HAVEN’T RECEIVED YOUR ONLINE ORDER OR IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT AN ORDER THAT YOU HAVE PLACED, PLEASE CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND WE’LL GET ON THE CASE STRAIGHT AWAY.
HOW LONG WILL MY ORDER TAKE TO ARRIVE?
Here is an approximate guide to delivery times for online orders once they have been dispatched.
BUSINESS DAYS TO DELIVERY
|All Areas||4-6 Days|
|All Areas||4-6 Days|
|All Areas||4-6 Days|