NUMATIC George GVE370 All-in-one Wet, Dry, Extraction Vacuum Blue
If you are on the lookout for an all-rounder as far as cleaning requirements at home are concerned, the latest offering from the stable of Numatic in the form of George Vacuum Cleaner GVE370 fits the bill in an ideal fashion. George Vacuum Cleaner GVE370 is worth investing money if you take into account the versatility and features of the vacuum cleaner. George has a big smile on its face, and it really performs at a blistering pace taking on all sorts of cleaning jobs with ease and aplomb. The machine is fit for both dry as well as wet cleaning with the wet capacity being 9 Litres while the GVE370 can dry clean 15 Litres of dirt and dust.
- 1200 Watts of Power
- Tritex filtration system for improved cleanliness and storage capacity
- Combined TwinFlo bypass motor & powerful pump system ensures excellent cleaning results
- Tank within tank design - maximum efficiency with an easy to fill and quick to change system
- Easy to change HepaFlo dust bags made from high-efficiency fabric
- Wet and dry accessory kit for versatile cleaning
- Non Rusting Stainless Steel Tubes For Wet Cleaning
- Makes Use of Safety Float Valve For Wet Dirt Pickup
- Stainless Steel Wand
- Multipurpose Floor Tool
- Crevice Tool & Dusting Brush
- Upholstery Brush Tool
- Fishtail Extraction Tool
- Wet Floor Tool/ Scrubber
|Suits Floor Type:
Videos & Instructions
Whether it is scrubbing of hard floors or removing the dust and dirt from the upholstery and the rugs, Numatic George GVE370 does it all in no time at all. It has a powerful 1200 watts 2 stage motor that starts at 600 watts and thus saves on power all the time while the user can extract more power by pressing a button to make it work at 1200 watts. Numatic George Vacuum Cleaner GVE370 has been designed to work continuously for long hours like a workhorse.
Brochure & Information
HOW MUCH WILL MY DELIVERY COST?
No matter where you live in Australia, our delivery service can reach you and priced minimum.
Note: Please allow extra time for delivery around public holidays. In order to qualify for our delivery service
- the products that you ordered have to be in stock
- they must be ordered online
- accurate delivery details must be provided
- your delivery address must be within Australia
- Authority to leave parcel at premises
Click & Collect:
Want to skip the wait and save on delivery? Select Click & Collect for free in-store pickup at our Arncliffe Location. Remember, this option is for pickup only. If you select it for delivery, we'll need to confirm your preferred delivery method and any associated charges before processing your order. Misusing this option to circumvent delivery fees can result in a delay to your order or cancellation.
IF YOU HAVEN’T RECEIVED YOUR ONLINE ORDER OR IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT AN ORDER THAT YOU HAVE PLACED, PLEASE CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND WE’LL GET ON THE CASE STRAIGHT AWAY.
HOW LONG WILL MY ORDER TAKE TO ARRIVE?
Here is an approximate guide to delivery times for online orders once they have been dispatched.
BUSINESS DAYS TO DELIVERY