POLIVAC PV25 Suction Floor Polisher
The PV25 Floor Polisher is the world’s first suction polisher, long recognised as the industry workhorse with exceptional reliability. It offers fast and effective cleaning for vinyl, terrazzo, marble, and timber floors.
Ideal for cleaning in hospitals, schools, hotels and basketball courts.
Australian designed and built, It is easy to use with a height adjustable handle and a 15m heavy duty lead. The offset motor provides exceptional balance and reduced starting torque to facilitate smooth operation.
Comes with PAD HOLDER. Options Bassine Brush.
Benefits & Features List
- Oil-filled, sealed “Polidrive” gearbox for exceptional reliability and long life: DESIGNED TO BE SIMPLY RELIABLE …AND SERVICED FASTER. Oil-filled, totally sealed gearbox houses the brass helical gears delivering quiet positive power. The sealed gearbox eliminates contamination from dust and chemicals. Keeps going when belt and pulley systems have given up. More power. More reliability. Longer life.
- Offset Motor For Counter- Balanced Starting - No Kickback: Exceptional balance through the offset motor countering startup torque. Eliminates the risk of startup surface ‘burn’ and reduces Operator fatigue.
- Counter-Balanced Plus Fully Adjustable handle: Combined with offset motor for excellent balance, the fully height adjustable handle with safety triggers and contoured handles makes this a dream machine to use.
- Quick Release System: Equipped with quick release system making changing of brushware or pads quick and easy.
|Motor: 2 pole, 1.3 kw (1.74 hp), 50hz, 220-240 volts (110 volt motor available)
|Brush Speed: 375 RPM
|Brush Size: 40 CM
|Pad Holder Size: 40 CM
|Vacuum: 100 watt long-life motor with replaceable fan blades and large capacity collection bag
|Machine Weight: 46 kg (101.2 lbs) (Inc brush and handle)
|Handle: Height Adjustable
|Lead: 15 metre, heavy duty, flexible, safety, rubber
|Body: Industrial enamel and powder-coated cast aluminium alloy
|Warranty: 2 years on motor and gearbox 1 year on parts
HOW MUCH WILL MY DELIVERY COST?
No matter where you live in Australia, our delivery service can reach you and priced minimum.
Note: Please allow extra time for delivery around public holidays. In order to qualify for our delivery service
- the products that you ordered have to be in stock
- they must be ordered online
- accurate delivery details must be provided
- your delivery address must be within Australia
- Authority to leave parcel at premises
Click & Collect:
Want to skip the wait and save on delivery? Select Click & Collect for free in-store pickup at our Arncliffe Location. Remember, this option is for pickup only. If you select it for delivery, we'll need to confirm your preferred delivery method and any associated charges before processing your order. Misusing this option to circumvent delivery fees can result in a delay to your order or cancellation.
IF YOU HAVEN’T RECEIVED YOUR ONLINE ORDER OR IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT AN ORDER THAT YOU HAVE PLACED, PLEASE CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND WE’LL GET ON THE CASE STRAIGHT AWAY.
HOW LONG WILL MY ORDER TAKE TO ARRIVE?
Here is an approximate guide to delivery times for online orders once they have been dispatched.
BUSINESS DAYS TO DELIVERY