MAKITA DUX18X2 18V Brushless Multi-Function Powerhead and Line Trimmer Kit
DUX18 provides the versatility and convenience to take on any task in your yard. From Line Trimmers to Hedge Trimmers to Blowers the DUX18 is compatible with up to 11 attachments that provide the power and performance for any task. The lever lock system allows for quick toolless installation and replacement of attachments meaning time between jobs is reduced allowing more work to be completed. Featuring 2 stage speed control, the user has the ability to match the right speed to the job at hand. The Extreme Protection Technology prevents water and dust getting into the tools key components allowing it to be used in the majority of conditions.
- Includes Straight Shaft Line Trimmer Attachment (EM409MP)
- Compatible with a wide range of attachments spanning a variety of tasks
- No load speed of 9,700rpm
- 2 stage speed control with variable speed trigger
- Lightweight design minimises user fatigue during long periods of use
- Trimmer Head Assembly (191D89-4)
- Band Assembly (831304-7)
- Hex Wrench 4 (783202-0)
- Accessory Bag (831304-7)
- Box Wrench 17 (782238-6)
|Max power output
|No Load Speed
|Weight (with battery)
This Product is covered by Makita Australia PTY LTD's Limited Warranty.
*** THIS PRODUCT WILL ATTRACT AN ADDITIONAL FREIGHT COST. PLEASE CONTACT PRIOR FOR DELIVERY REQUEST FOR BULK ORDERS. ***
HOW MUCH WILL MY DELIVERY COST?
No matter where you live in Australia, our delivery service can reach you and priced minimum.
Note: Please allow extra time for delivery around public holidays. In order to qualify for our delivery service
- the products that you ordered have to be in stock
- they must be ordered online
- accurate delivery details must be provided
- your delivery address must be within Australia
- Authority to leave parcel at premises
Click & Collect:
Want to skip the wait and save on delivery? Select Click & Collect for free in-store pickup at our Arncliffe Location. Remember, this option is for pickup only. If you select it for delivery, we'll need to confirm your preferred delivery method and any associated charges before processing your order. Misusing this option to circumvent delivery fees can result in a delay to your order or cancellation.
IF YOU HAVEN’T RECEIVED YOUR ONLINE ORDER OR IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT AN ORDER THAT YOU HAVE PLACED, PLEASE CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND WE’LL GET ON THE CASE STRAIGHT AWAY.
HOW LONG WILL MY ORDER TAKE TO ARRIVE?
Here is an approximate guide to delivery times for online orders once they have been dispatched.
BUSINESS DAYS TO DELIVERY