Makita 18V Brushless Robotic Vacuum Cleaner Skin - DRC300Z
The DRC300 is the next stage in Makita’s evolution of automated cleaning products! Equipped with a LiDar sensor and Camera sensor, the DRC300 can map up to 10,000m2 of space across 5 different rooms and memorize the best cleaning path for the most efficient clean.
The DRC300 can be controlled either directly by the unit or via the Smartphone app. The Makita RoboPro DRC300 app also provides cleaning history information including date, time, percent completed and total coverage. Maintenance is easy with main roller brush and side brushes being changeable with no tools required. This is a Skin/Tool Only. Batteries & Charger are Not Included.
Smart Phone App - Schedule cleaning, view mapped rooms & cleaning program results all from the palm of your hand.
- Return To Start Position - DRC300 will return to the place where it commenced cleaning from to be easily found when finished.
- Remote Control - Allows the user to control some of the key features from a distance.
- Dual 18V LXT Batteries - Provides extended runtime to cover a massive 600m².
- Side Brushes - Sweep dust & debris into the path of the main roller brush collecting material against walls & obstacles.
- Toolless Brush Change - Side brushes can be changed quickly without the need for any tools.
- Cleaning Scheduling & Reporting - Schedule when cleaning should be completed & report on how much is done at each period.
|Max. cleaning area
|Weight (with battery)
10kg (2 x BL1860B)
- Registered Within 30 Days Of Purchase: 5 Year Tool Warranty covered by Makita Australia.
- Registered After 30 Days / Non-Registered: 3 Year Tool Warranty covered by Makita Australia.
Freight may apply to some postcodes
HOW MUCH WILL MY DELIVERY COST?
No matter where you live in Australia, our delivery service can reach you and priced minimum.
Note: Please allow extra time for delivery around public holidays. In order to qualify for our delivery service
- the products that you ordered have to be in stock
- they must be ordered online
- accurate delivery details must be provided
- your delivery address must be within Australia
- Authority to leave parcel at premises
Click & Collect:
Want to skip the wait and save on delivery? Select Click & Collect for free in-store pickup at our Arncliffe Location. Remember, this option is for pickup only. If you select it for delivery, we'll need to confirm your preferred delivery method and any associated charges before processing your order. Misusing this option to circumvent delivery fees can result in a delay to your order or cancellation.
IF YOU HAVEN’T RECEIVED YOUR ONLINE ORDER OR IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT AN ORDER THAT YOU HAVE PLACED, PLEASE CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND WE’LL GET ON THE CASE STRAIGHT AWAY.
HOW LONG WILL MY ORDER TAKE TO ARRIVE?
Here is an approximate guide to delivery times for online orders once they have been dispatched.
BUSINESS DAYS TO DELIVERY