NILFISK GU700A Upright Heavy Duty Vacuum Cleaner
GU700A is an optimal upright solution for daily vacuum cleaning of large carpet areas. This heavy-duty machine makes operations easy and efficient.The separate motors for the brush and vacuum, provide high performance and durability together with an in depth cleaning of even solid mud and other heavy soiling. A powerful 3-motor vacuum with a huge 35 litre capacity dust bag and extra wide pick-up nozzle.
The GU 700 A makes short work of cleaning large carpeted areas. Designed for maximum productivity this unit easily handles 700 m2 per hour, and is the right machine to choose when the job needs doing quickly and thoroughly. With the GU 700 A cleaning is fast and easy. A single pass leaves a thoroughly cleaned 65 cm wide area of carpet. Even large banquet rooms or carpeted exhibition areas can be thoroughly vacuumed with the minimum of trouble or time. When obstacles are encountered, the GU 700 A has the manoeuvrability to clean around furniture and to make sharp turns. At a working rate of 700 m2/hour the productivity is excellent.
- The optimal upright solution for daily vacuum cleaning of large carpet areas
- 8 brush height positions for effective cleaning of all carpet types
- Powerful 3-motor vacuum with large capacity dust bag and extra-wide pick up nozzle
- Large nozzle opening provides maximum floor coverage without clogging
- Highly productive, cleans up to 700m² per hour, ideal for conference venues
- Built in hose and tube for hard to reach areas
- Easy access to all components for simple servicing
- Durable moulded polyethylene housing provide added comfort and safety
- Separate motors for brush (one) and vacuum (two) provide high performance and durability.
- One year commercial warranty
|Dimensions (L x W x H):
| 104 x 75 x 97 CM
*For some postcodes and qty order, shipping cost may be applicable.
Brochures & Information
HOW MUCH WILL MY DELIVERY COST?
No matter where you live in Australia, our delivery service can reach you and priced minimum.
Note: Please allow extra time for delivery around public holidays. In order to qualify for our delivery service
- the products that you ordered have to be in stock
- they must be ordered online
- accurate delivery details must be provided
- your delivery address must be within Australia
- Authority to leave parcel at premises
Click & Collect:
Want to skip the wait and save on delivery? Select Click & Collect for free in-store pickup at our Arncliffe Location. Remember, this option is for pickup only. If you select it for delivery, we'll need to confirm your preferred delivery method and any associated charges before processing your order. Misusing this option to circumvent delivery fees can result in a delay to your order or cancellation.
IF YOU HAVEN’T RECEIVED YOUR ONLINE ORDER OR IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT AN ORDER THAT YOU HAVE PLACED, PLEASE CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND WE’LL GET ON THE CASE STRAIGHT AWAY.
HOW LONG WILL MY ORDER TAKE TO ARRIVE?
Here is an approximate guide to delivery times for online orders once they have been dispatched.
BUSINESS DAYS TO DELIVERY