What is included in a Hedger Service
- Check the starter, the starter cord and the return spring.
- Make sure that the vibration-damping elements are not damaged.
- Clean the outside of the spark plug. Remove and check the electrode gap.
- Clean the cooling fins on the flywheel.
- Clean the muffler's spark arrest screen (not on mufflers with a catalytic converter).
- Clean the air filter.
- Clean the cooling fins on the cylinder and check that the air intake in the starter unit is not blocked.
- Fill the gearbox with grease.
- Check that the bolts keeping the blades together are tightened.
- Clean the fuel tank.
- Clean the inside of the oil tank & fill if necessary using warranty-approved lubricants
- Clean the carburettor and the area surrounding it.
- Clean the fan wheel and the area around it.
- Check the fuel filter and the fuel pipe.
- Check all cables and connections.
- Check the clutch, clutch springs and the clutch drum with regard to wear.
- Change the spark plug.
- Check and clean the muffler's spark arrest screen if necessary (only mufflers with a catalytic converter).
- New Pull Cord and Fitting:From$45.00
- Blade Sharpening:Price to be quoted on inspection.
- Hedger Service:From$110.00
Pick Up and Delivery (Sydney Metro)Too busy and can’t make it to our warehouse no problem. Freshway Service & Repairs offers a Sydney wide pick up & delivery service .
FREE pick ups and deliveries every Tuesday !