Release with Encapsulation
For Carpet Dry Cleaning Used for Bonnet Shampooing.
RELEASE with ENCAP is a green liquid with a mild pleasant odour. It contains no phosphate or nitrogen and is rapidly biodegradable and as such is an environmentally responsible product.
It contains no scheduled poison, is not classified as hazardous under Workplace regulation and is not classified as Dangerous Goods for transport or storage.
So it is a very safe product to use or handle. The pH value of RELEASE WITH ENCAP is less than 10 and it does not contain any cationic surfactants.
It is suitable for cleaning all types of fibres including wool and all 5th generation stain block nylons.
As it dries RELEASE WITH ENCAP will encapsulate any soil remaining in the carpet so the soil is easily removed by subsequent dry vacuuming.
Resoiling due to residues will not occur even if the final dry vacuum step is delayed or not performed efficiently.
- A VERY FAST DRY
- NO RESOILING
- NO WICKING OF STAINS
- CONTAINS NO TOXIC SOLVENTS
- ENVIRONMENTALLY SAFE
- LOW WATER USAGE
- ECONOMICAL TO USE
RELEASE WITH ENCAP is a very efficient carpet detergent designed for use with our textile pads for the dry cleaning method using a rotary machine. When used as directed the product can facilitate a very fast dry. The water usage is very low so the product contributes to water conservation. It retards wicking of old stains and reduces future soiling of the carpet.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
1. Dry vacuum the carpet. It is important that as much grit as possible should be removed from the base of the pile as well as removing dry soil from the surface. In general this is most easily achieved with a heavy duty commercial pile lifter or a good commercial upright with brush action such as the Sebo.
2. Remove any spots or stains which experience indicates may not be removed by the cleaning process. RELEASE WITH ENCAP also functions as a spotter and can be diluted in a trigger spray with from 2 to 4 parts of water. When SONITRON® S110 spotter is used as well, the combination removes a wide range of stains and neither product leaves any residue which could cause resoiling.
3. Mix RELEASE WITH ENCAP with clean cold water in accordance with the following chart:
- Heavy traffic one plus four
- Average traffic one plus six
- Light traffic one plus eight
- Pretest the carpet for colourfastness to the diluted solution.
4. Apply this solution to the carpet by one of the following methods:
Spray the carpet evenly so that 1 litre of the diluted solution covers about 20sq. metres or Soak the textile pad or bonnet in the solution and wring it in a wringer bucket or Use both (a) and (b) combined for heavy traffic areas.
5. Clean the carpet with the pad held by an “Instalok” or similar pad holder under the rotary machine. Turn the pad as soon as it becomes soiled.
6. When both sides are soiled either wash in the RELEASE WITH ENCAP solution and wring out or rinse separately in a sink in warm water and wring out, or select a clean dry pad. A clean dry pad is essential if the carpet is to be dry at the conclusion of the job and it can be applied as a final step to ensure dryness when necessary. We have a range of pads with varying characteristics in stock.
7. When spraying, avoid allowing the solution to dry on the carpet. If it should dry, re-spray before applying the pad. When washing out pads in RELEASE WITH ENCAP solution discard solution before it becomes too dirty to give a satisfactory clean.
8. Set the pile with a groomer if necessary to remove any swirl marks created by the machine.
This product has a relatively high content of safe solvent and is used at a fairly short dilution (average one part of Release with 6 of water) to give the fastest possible dry for contractors using the pad or bonnet system. It will effectively encapsulate residual soil and this is a bonus for the dry cleaning process.
Release with Encap is the product of choice for Bonnet Cleaners.
RELEASE WITH ENCAP solutions do not contain toxic chemicals but may have a defatting action on the skin, and are painful if splashed in the eyes. RELEASE WITH ENCAP is easily removed by flushing with water. As with all chemical or detergent concentrates store out of reach of children. When prespraying we recommend the use of cold solution at low pressure (60 psi or less) to give a coarse wetting spray so that detergent mist is not formed. RELEASE WITH ENCAP wets efficiently and cleans perfectly without the use of heat or high pressure. It is not safe to breathe the mist from any detergent available in the world today. This is particularly so when you are doing it every day or on a regular basis. Absence of irritation does not mean it is safe. If your spray equipment works at high pressure or creates a mist always wear a respirator.
RELEASE WITH ENCAP is stable and the expectation is several years of storage life. Replace the cap immediately after measuring out and avoid extremes of temperature in the storage.
HOW MUCH WILL MY DELIVERY COST?
No matter where you live in Australia, our delivery service charges are as follows:
Note: Please allow extra time for delivery around public holidays. In order to qualify for our delivery service
- the products that you ordered have to be in stock
- they must be ordered online
- accurate delivery details must be provided
- your delivery address must be within Australia
- Authority to leave parcel at premises
IF YOU HAVEN’T RECEIVED YOUR ONLINE ORDER OR IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT AN ORDER THAT YOU HAVE PLACED, PLEASE CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND WE’LL GET ON THE CASE STRAIGHT AWAY.
HOW LONG WILL MY ORDER TAKE TO ARRIVE?
Here is an approximate guide to delivery times for online orders once they have been dispatched.
BUSINESS DAYS TO DELIVERY
|All Areas||4-6 Days|
|All Areas||4-6 Days|
|All Areas||4-6 Days|