Nilfisk CS7010 Ride On Floor Cleaning Combination Machine
Hybrid and ePower combi machines
GREENER, CLEANER, SMARTER.
CS7010 reinvents an entire class of equipment by reducing total cost of ownership, including operation, labor and maintenance, while effectively increasing fuel economy and runtime efficiency. Now the most economical solution is also the most ecological.
Available in three models, LPG-Hybrid, Diesel-Hybrid and ePower Battery. CS7010 delivers unparalleled performance, while replacing power-hungry, high-maintenance hydraulic system with efficient, state-of-the-art Electric Drive Technology. Whichever model you choose, the CS7010 delivers the lowest cost of ownership and the most suitable cleaning solution in its class.
Dedicated sweeping and scrubbing functions with one-pass cleaning keep debris dry without introducing scrub solution into the debris hopper. This provides operators and equipment owners with increased productivity and reduced maintenance. Lower total cost of ownership. CS7010 dispels the complexity and high maintenance of hydraulic systems that power conventional combination machines.
We've eliminated large hydraulic reservoirs, filters and oil coolers as well of the leak-prone hydraulic hoses, pumps, motors and valves. Hydraulic drives have been replaced with an intelligent system of electronically controlled, low maintenance electric drives.
This technology shift will save you a lot of money in reduced maintenance costs.
- ClearView™ sightlines and automatic speed reduction in turns for safer operation
- Hydraulic drives have been replaced with an intelligent system of electronically controlled . low maintenance electric drives
- Tools-free tilt-out/lift-off recovery tank with integrated SmartFlow™
- Available with patented DustGuard™ airborne dust suppression technology
- High-capacity 285 liter front dry sweeper debris hopper with high-lift system
- Standard dual side brooms sweep entire squeegee path to minimize fouling
- Hybrid combination machine. Fuel less consumption, less. High running time on battery variant.
- Retractable offset deck and breakaway squeegee. Generation fitration system, variable filter shaking
- OneTouch™, MaxAccess, NoTools™. More efficient service, extreme commonality among platforms.
- Hybrid techonolgy and Ecoflex™
- Heated water, High pressure washer
- Eligible for 3 year warranty (conditions apply)
|Product Name||CS7010 LPG Hybrid||CS7010 Diesel Hybrid||CS7010 Battery|
|Power Source||LPG||Diesel||36V Battery|
|Motor Type||3 cyl. /30HP||3cyl./29HP/35L|
|Airflow||3.8-11.76 L/min||3.8-11.76 L/min||3.8-11.76 L/min|
|Sweeping Width||1540 mm||1540 mm||1540 mm|
|Scrubbing Widdth||1245 mm||1245 mm||1245 mm|
|Solution/recovery tank||284/284 L||284/284 L||284/284 L|
|Hopper Volume||198 L||198 L||198 L|
|Squeegee width||1350 mm||1350 mm||1350 mm|
|Productivity Rate||11080/7760 m2/hr||11080/7760 m2/hr||11080/7760 m2/hr|
|Productivity 2 Side Brooms||13710/9600 m2/hr||13710/9600 m2/hr||13710/9600 m2/hr|
|Working Speed||5.6 km/hr||5.6 km/hr||5.6 km/hr|
|Max Speed||8.9 km/hr||8.9 km/hr||8.9 km/hr|
|Brush Pressure||90-127-181 Kg||90-127-181 Kg||90-127-181 Kg|
|Main Broom||900x310 mm||900x310 mm||900x310 mm|
|Side Broom Diameter||381 mm||381 mm||381 mm|
|Brush Size||430 mm||430 mm||430 mm|
|Sound pressure level||82 dB(A)||81 dB(A)||72 dB(A)|
|Min turn around aisle width||259/264 cm||259/264 cm||259/264 cm|
|Max. Climbing rate||17.6 %||17.6 %||17.6 %|
|Max. working climbing rate||17.6 %||17.6 %||17.6 %|
|Waterflow||3.8-11.76 l/m||3.8-11.76 l/m||3.8-11.76 l/m|
|Main filter area||10.7 m²||10.7 m²||10.7 m²|
|Weight||1593 Kg||1593 Kg||2124 Kg|
|Gross Weight||2121 Kg||2058 Kg||2593 Kg|
|Net Weight||1649 Kg||1503 Kg||1980 Kg|
|Operating Weight||1973 Kg||1923 Kg||2449 Kg|
|Dimension||2620x1220x1500 mm||2620x1220x1500 mm||2620x122x150|
***Does not include batteries or charger***
Brochures & Information
*For some postcodes and qty order, shipping cost may be applicable*
HOW MUCH WILL MY DELIVERY COST?
No matter where you live in Australia, our delivery service can reach you and priced minimum.
Note: Please allow extra time for delivery around public holidays. In order to qualify for our delivery service
- the products that you ordered have to be in stock
- they must be ordered online
- accurate delivery details must be provided
- your delivery address must be within Australia
- Authority to leave parcel at premises
IF YOU HAVEN’T RECEIVED YOUR ONLINE ORDER OR IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT AN ORDER THAT YOU HAVE PLACED, PLEASE CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND WE’LL GET ON THE CASE STRAIGHT AWAY.
HOW LONG WILL MY ORDER TAKE TO ARRIVE?
Here is an approximate guide to delivery times for online orders once they have been dispatched.
BUSINESS DAYS TO DELIVERY
|All Areas||4-6 Days|
|All Areas||4-6 Days|
|All Areas||4-6 Days|