**NEW** PULLMAN PV900 Commander Commercial Backpack Vacuum with 32mm Accessories
Please note: This product comes with 32mm Accessories (11500228). If you require PV900 with 35mm accessories (11500179) click here
Achieve a high-powered clean and enjoy innovative user-comfort features with the Pullman PV900 Backpack. This model offers an alternative way to carry out commercial cleaning to make vacuuming more comfortable for the operator.
All the features have been included with the Pullman Backpack to create a super powerful vacuum boasting exceptional user experience. The backpack has been expertly designed to allow for comfortable wear over an extended period; it’s adjustable to 3 different height settings to suit every stature and has in place a well-thought-out comfort system.
All these features make this machine ideal for Schools, Motels, Hotels, Offices, Restaurants and
- World-first Comfort Designed for maximum user comfort, including 3 height settings to suit all users
- Large 54.5L Dust Bin & Patented Vortex Filter Chamber
- Patented Blower Port to transform your vacuum into a powerful blower
- Patented Exhaust Air Vent Design
- European Made Domel High Efficiency Motor
- Anti- Vibration Absorbers Patented to prevent damage to the machine during cleaning
- Flexible Cord Restraint Patented
- Ball bearings Gulper Advance with Soft Rubber Bumper
- Professional Grade HEPA13 Exhaust Filter
- Dual speed performance includes both Eco and Boost modes - Engineered especially for commercial cleaners.
- 1 x 5.5L Capacity Reusable Cloth Bag
- 5 x 5.5L Capacity Disposable Paper Dust Bag
- 2 Years of Warranty
- 32 mm system - 2 pcs Aluminium rods
- 18m detachable power cord
|1250 W EU Motor High Efficiency
|51 L/s (Turbo mode) 44L/s (Eco Mode)
|5 Level Filtration HEPA 13
|72.5 dBa (Turbo) 68.6 dBa (Eco)
HOW MUCH WILL MY DELIVERY COST?
No matter where you live in Australia, our delivery service can reach you and priced minimum.
Note: Please allow extra time for delivery around public holidays. In order to qualify for our delivery service
- the products that you ordered have to be in stock
- they must be ordered online
- accurate delivery details must be provided
- your delivery address must be within Australia
- Authority to leave parcel at premises
Click & Collect:
Want to skip the wait and save on delivery? Select Click & Collect for free in-store pickup at our Arncliffe Location. Remember, this option is for pickup only. If you select it for delivery, we'll need to confirm your preferred delivery method and any associated charges before processing your order. Misusing this option to circumvent delivery fees can result in a delay to your order or cancellation.
IF YOU HAVEN’T RECEIVED YOUR ONLINE ORDER OR IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT AN ORDER THAT YOU HAVE PLACED, PLEASE CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND WE’LL GET ON THE CASE STRAIGHT AWAY.
HOW LONG WILL MY ORDER TAKE TO ARRIVE?
Here is an approximate guide to delivery times for online orders once they have been dispatched.
BUSINESS DAYS TO DELIVERY