Enzyme Wizard Wheelie Bin Cleaner and Deodoriser
The enzymes in our Wheelie Bin Cleaner and Deodoriser break down oily film and grime buildup into their basic elements. Carbon, hydrogen and other elements readily integrate with the environment instead of polluting it. Grime simply falls apart when our enzymes break down the organic bonds that holds it in place. No VOC’s because there is no alcohol or ammonia.
Features / Benefits
- pH Neutral – No Palm Oil
- Soap Free Formula – Septic safe
- Contains no caustic ingredients – No Ammonia, No Chlorine
- General spraying down of surface only is also an option
- Product does not contain soap and. No residue left behind
- Can be disposed of down drains, enzyme will carry on breaking down organic matter.
- Cleans: grease, dirt, wine, coffee, soda & juice stains, leaving no residue.
- Deodorises by destroying the organic matter causing odours, rather than just masking them.
- Removes biofilm
How To Use
- Use the product undiluted.
- In areas that have excess build up of grime, spray the surface with the cleaner. Use high pressure spray to scrub down the surface while at the same time leaving the surface wet with solution.
- Can be used to wipe down all surfaces as normal.
- Wheelie Bin can be either left wet or can be wiped down.
- For new surfaces use the dilution rates outlined on the packaging and follow general cleaning instructions
- For surfaces or areas that are badly soiled, spray solution and then scrub the surface with a soft brush, not a hard brush
- In hard to reach areas of a surface or anywhere in a general area, spray the surface cleaner onto the area and wipe down. The enzyme solution should soften and all that is needed should be to wash the area down with water.
- Do not mix the Surface spray with any bleach or oxidisers as this will de-activate the enzymes
HOW MUCH WILL MY DELIVERY COST?
No matter where you live in Australia, our delivery service can reach you and priced minimum.
Note: Please allow extra time for delivery around public holidays. In order to qualify for our delivery service
- the products that you ordered have to be in stock
- they must be ordered online
- accurate delivery details must be provided
- your delivery address must be within Australia
- Authority to leave parcel at premises
Click & Collect:
Want to skip the wait and save on delivery? Select Click & Collect for free in-store pickup at our Arncliffe Location. Remember, this option is for pickup only. If you select it for delivery, we'll need to confirm your preferred delivery method and any associated charges before processing your order. Misusing this option to circumvent delivery fees can result in a delay to your order or cancellation.
IF YOU HAVEN’T RECEIVED YOUR ONLINE ORDER OR IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT AN ORDER THAT YOU HAVE PLACED, PLEASE CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND WE’LL GET ON THE CASE STRAIGHT AWAY.
HOW LONG WILL MY ORDER TAKE TO ARRIVE?
Here is an approximate guide to delivery times for online orders once they have been dispatched.
BUSINESS DAYS TO DELIVERY