Comac CM43F Orbital with Tank
The CM43 F Orbital single disc machine exploits the principle of the roto-orbital system to achieve excellent stability and great ease of use and maneuverability, making it suitable for even the least experienced operators and making physical strength no longer a requisite. The roto-orbital movement also enhances the cleaning results of a regular single disc machine, making CM43 F Orbital particularly recommended for heavy duty cleaning.
CM43 F Orbital offers all the advantages of roto-orbital movement such as reduced electrical, water and detergent consumption, as well as achieving superior results in less time compared to a regular single disc machine.
CM43 F Orbital ensures exceptional results on any type of floor and is particularly recommended for frequent applications like heavy duty cleaning or scrubbing, de-waxing and crystallization. The CM43 F Orbital Spray version is also perfect for cleaning carpeted floor and rugs thanks to the spray kit for distributing water or detergent solution.
Extremely versatile, it's the ideal solution for use in healthcare, public and HoReCa sectors, as well as for cleaning contractors and service companies operating in the retail spaces.
- Single disc machine recommended for maintenance, heavy duty cleaning, treatments and extraordinary maintenance operations on floors.
- A single machine for multiple functions: the roto-orbital system guarantees performance of all operations on various types of floor thanks to its versatility and the availability of specific accessories to make the single disc machine multi-purpose.
- CM43 F Orbital is a single disc machine suitable for applications such as heavy duty scrubbing, de-waxing, crystallization, polishing and micro-polishing of marble, stone, cement and wood floors.
- CM43 F Orbital Spray is suitable for applications such as heavy duty scrubbing, de-waxing, crystallization, polishing and micro-polishing of marble, stone, cement and wood floors. Thanks to the Spray Kit, it's also particularly suitable for cleaning carpeted floors and rugs.
- CM43 F Orbital Spray Kit with pump and adjustable nozzle with switch for two solution spraying modes.
- The pump of the CM43 F Orbital Spray Kit uses an intake with filter in the solution tank and an adjustable nozzle.
- Two movements in one: roto-orbital together with the natural rotary movement of the disc, which can vary from 0 to 90 rpm, the system generates a constant orbit that allows many passes over the same point very rapidly.
- Perfect adhesion to the surface thanks to combining orbital and rotary movements: the working area is always constant and the brush/disc always level with the surface, adhering perfectly.
- Forwards and backwards movement and easy swing: the brushing action is effective in every movement: forwards and backwards or swing, always level with the surface.
- Less use of water and detergent: the orbital movement prevents water from being splashed outside the perimenter of the machines. This technology drastically reduces water and detergent consumption.
- The reduced water consumption of CM43 F Orbital Spray allows the time needed for drying carpet floor and rugs to be reduced, thereby reducing the risk of mold formation.
- Thanks to CM43 F Orbital Spray, the fibers of carpets and rugs are cleaned and restored thanks to the vibration which removes the dirt particles even from deep down.
- Maximum comfort for users thanks to the roto-orbital movement, which offers great stability, ease of use and maneuverability.
- Steel structure and support frame made of stainless steel.
- Large rubber wheels for easy transport.
- The best ergonomics thanks to the new, more comfortable handle ensuring an even more secure grip in all working conditions. The handle itself features an internal steel reinforcement for more precise maneuverability and greater durability.
- Double safety system: the single disc machine is activated only when the handlebar levers and the safety button are simultaneously pressed. When the levers are released the single disc machine stops.
- CM43 F Orbital Spray has a three-position dispensing button: continuous, neutral and intermittent dispensing.
- Polyethylene tank with graduated scale and lid. The tank can be removed, without using any tool, for easy filling (optional for CM43 F Orbital).
- Option to install the vacuum kit to expand the fields of use: resanding and restoring parquet without generating dust thereby reducing marble smoothing and polishing times
- Side connection cuff for external suction (optional)
- Stop&Go: when the machine is temporarily idle, the brushes are halted so as to optimize consumption and reduce waste
|Working Width (mm)||430|
|Pad (mm)||Ø 430|
|Brush Rotations (rpm)||0-90|
|Solution Tank (L)||15|
|Solution Pump Wattage||32|
|Max Power (W)||1100|
|Machine Dimensions||450 x 1130 x 635|
HOW MUCH WILL MY DELIVERY COST?
No matter where you live in Australia, our delivery service can reach you and priced minimum.
Note: Please allow extra time for delivery around public holidays. In order to qualify for our delivery service
- the products that you ordered have to be in stock
- they must be ordered online
- accurate delivery details must be provided
- your delivery address must be within Australia
- Authority to leave parcel at premises
IF YOU HAVEN’T RECEIVED YOUR ONLINE ORDER OR IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT AN ORDER THAT YOU HAVE PLACED, PLEASE CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND WE’LL GET ON THE CASE STRAIGHT AWAY.
HOW LONG WILL MY ORDER TAKE TO ARRIVE?
Here is an approximate guide to delivery times for online orders once they have been dispatched.
BUSINESS DAYS TO DELIVERY
|All Areas||4-6 Days|
|All Areas||4-6 Days|
|All Areas||4-6 Days|